Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Review Etude House Moistfull Collagen Firming Eye Cream

I've had this product for a while actually but forget to write a review about it until now  -.-"

better late than never right ? Besides, i like using my skin care product for a long time first so i can write the review about it better because some effect take a long time to really show up. *makes an excuse for my mistake :p


Description :
  • It contains Baobab tree and marine collagen.
  • Specially formulated adhesive jelly texture, provides long-lasting contact for better results. 
  • Firms surrounding eye area for smoother younger looking skin. 
  • Collagen properties increase collagen synthesis, plumping the skin and allowing an increase in elasticity. 
  • Baobab seed oil contains abundant amount of nutrients to nurture the dry skin area around the eyes.


It comes in an orange box with direction how to wear it. 



The glass jar for the product comes in orange color too. Unfortunately this product doesn't come with a spatula. :(




Usually i used this eye cream in the morning. I applied it on my upper, under my eye and also my neck. Our neck needs firming lotion to prevent wrinkle too right ? (thanks to my mother's friend who told me about that ^ ^ ) This cream goes a lonngg way so i just need a little amount of it for my eyes and neck. Usually i used it as much as you can see at the photo above for my eyes and neck.
The texture is a bit thick but not as thick as a cream. The absorption is quite fast. It smells nice and really moisturize my eyes and my neck. My eyes feel soft, firm and plump. It feels really nice.

I really like this product and i recommend that you try it if you're looking for a wrinkle care eye cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment