Thursday, November 7, 2013

Etude House Sun Prise All Proof SPF 50+ / PA +++

"You will regret not having sunscreen when you look at your skin compared to friends and family who have worn daily sunscreen 20 years from now." said a dermatopathologist in an article that i read recently. The doctor said that it helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin dicolorations. So because i don't want to be regret, i start looking for a sunscreen and i choose this.



It comes in a tube packaging. 


It says that you can apply this to your body too but i just apply this to my face, neck and my eyes. Because i think its kind of pricey if i must use it to my whole body :p Its waterproof too. So you don't have to worry when you want to go to swim or when you sweat.



The product comes in white thick lotion. When i apply this on my face, it doesn't greasy at all and its matte. This product doesn't make my skin breakout and easy to blend too. The only thing that annoys me, it leaves white cast on my face. :( 
But overall, i like this product (^_^)




No comments:

Post a Comment