Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'eau de Parfum

I just got this sample perfume of Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'eau de Parfum and fall in love with it  XD 
La Vie Est Belle is a french expression meaning that life is beautiful. This perfume needs three years work to finally achieve this scents. Iris is the key ingredient for the perfume. It also contains jasmin, orange blossom, patchouli essence, blackcurrant, pear and vanilla. The unique blend of these scents creates a fragrance that last for a very long time on the skin. I spray once to my wrist then put the rest on the back of my neck, wear it all day , still smell it at the end of the day even until the next day i still can smell it from my clothes..it is loonngg lasting !!! love it !!
I'm tempted to buy a full size..the bottle is so pretty..




No comments:

Post a Comment